Abstract Submission Deadline
Abstract Acceptance Notifications
- Brain (BN)
- Head and Neck (HN)
- Spine (SP)
- Interventional Neuroradiology (IN)
- Breast (BR)
- Cardiovascular system (CV)
- Chest (CH)
- GI tract (GI)
- Hepatobiliary Pancreas (HP)
- GU system and retroperitoneum (GU)
- Obs and Gyn (OG)
- Interventional (IR)
- Musculoskeletal (MS)
- Pediatrics (PE)
- Emergency (ER)
- Patient Safety and Quality Assurance (SA)
- Imaging Technology (IT)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Others (OT)
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts should be no more than 250 words. (Including spaces)
- Abstracts must be written in clear English and presented in English.
- It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
Notification of Acceptance
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee according to reviewing procedures.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by November 25, 2019.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
- If you have to withdraw an abstract, please notify the secretariat (email@example.com) in writing as soon as possible.